Lighthouse Coaching Model
1. Initial Engagement
You recognize a need for a coach to help you get past some limitations. We all have limitations.
- All communications and discussions are strictly confidential.
- Start with a 60 minute (no charge) conversation with the Coach to discuss your needs and challenges.
- A decision is made by you and your Coach to engage services, if the “fit” is right.
2. Development Plan
- You take an online assessment to discover your strengths and limitations. Assessment results are strictly confidential.
- You and your coach meet face-to-face for 90 minutes to further discuss your needs and the results of the assessment.
- By end of this meeting you have a development plan custom fit for you.
- You meet regularly with your coach, at a frequency that fits your circumstances.
- Examples of a typical schedule:
- One monthly in-person meeting for 90 minutes and three monthly phone calls for 30 minutes.
- Four monthly in-person meetings for 90 minutes.
- Two monthly in-person meetings for 60 minutes.
- Recommended duration to get you past your limitations: minimum three months.
4. Success Measurement
- You take the online assessment again.
- You evaluate your coaching experience by subjective and objective measures.
- We debrief and compare your behaviors and outcomes before/after coaching to measure improvement and the effectiveness of Lighthouse coaching.
Get serious about leadership coaching!
To find out more please fill in the form below. Type “Leadership Coach” in the message field.
LinkedIn | YouTube
503.805.8882 | firstname.lastname@example.org