Mastery: “ascendancy or victory in struggle or competition.” Masters are the victors of life, those who step up to the challenges and opportunities of life with the courage, determination, and wisdom to win the private and public victories.
Mastery does not happen by accident. It is a process that occurs as we interact effectively with the events and circumstances of our lives. Each moment of our lives provides an opportunity to practice mastery by expanding our visions, awakening the faculties of our minds and our hearts, and assuming full responsibility for living, growing, and contributing.
Emotional Intelligence Modules
Each module contains science-based business knowledge with interactive elements, and takes two to three hours to complete.
- Grasp the process of emotional intelligence.
- Recognize the flaw inherent in the common symbols of success.
- Learn a new definition of success based upon your personal paradigm.
- Understand the power of your personal paradigm.
- Analyze the four different paradigms by which people live.
- Identify the core beliefs of each paradigm.
- Realize how you respond to challenging or upsetting events.
- Explore and understand the patterns in your responses to key moments.
- Understand a process for exploring the consequences of your behavior.
- Choose positive behaviors and feelings during your key moments.
- Identify and challenge the distortions in your interpretations.
- Choose a method for changing weakening beliefs to empowering beliefs.
- Understand the nature of reality.
- Learn the importance of aligning your life to reality.
- Accept some of the difficult realities of your life.
- Explore and let go of resentments, complaints, and blame.
- Learn to live in the here and now.
- Learn the meaning and nature of personal responsibility.
- Understand how you avoid taking responsibility for yourself.
- Assess your willingness to accept personal responsibility.
- See the choices available in your life.
- Claim ownership for the results of your life.
- Understand the power and freedom that comes from accepting responsibility.
- Understand the meaning and power of vision.
- Clarify your personal vision.
- Evaluate the thoughts that keep you from living your vision.
- Set goals to achieve your vision.
- Understand the difference between three kinds of vision.
- Write your personal purpose statement.
- Clarify your guiding principles.
- Develop affirmations to support you in living your purpose and guiding principles.
- Use the technique of visualization to make your vision a reality.
- Understand the meaning of personal integrity.
- Recognize when you are acting from personal integrity.
- Know the symptoms and consequences of self-betrayal.
- Learn to let what “matters most” govern what “matters least.”
- Deepen your commitment to what is most important.
- Learn to make your behavior more congruent with what is most important to you.
- Understand the meaning and importance of self-esteem.
- Become the primary source of your self-esteem.
- Accept your imperfections.
- Learn to make time for self-renewal.
- Acknowledge and build upon your strengths.
- Maintain an attitude of gratitude.
LinkedIn | YouTube
503.805.8882 | email@example.com